Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunshine In Wrangell

July 18, 2010



I just had to tell everyone that we are having a totally gorgeous day in Wrangell, Alaska. It must be in the mid seventies and hardly a cloud in the sky. Sorry, I don't have any pictures to share. I will be losing my internet connection in a few minutes so I wanted to get this out. I don't think we have seen a day like this since we left Yuma. Alaska sure is pretty when you can see it. We took the dogs out for a walk and went about 3 miles round trip to the new Wrangell marina on the other side of town. Wore everyone out, especially the dogs.

We are fully commited to heading south now. We should be in Ketchikan day after tomorrow where we will wait for a decent weather window to cross Dixon Entrance and into Canada. We should have an internet connection while in Ketchikan.

Ron, Karyl, Max & Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment